In this brief blog post, we will answer the question regarding the best way to clean blender bottles for regular exercisers who frequently use a blender bottle. They enjoy making protein smoothies and keeping the bottle in their possession. Because there are no lumps and the shake is foamy. In another blog post, we also provide you with solutions on how to clean blender pitchers as well.
The blender container is ideal for drinking shakes, but after they’ve made their smoothie, how many people actually wash it? If you have stuck these questions and want to find the real and authentic answer read this article till the end.
Read more: Can you put peanut butter in a blender
Best way to Clean Blender Bottle: Precautions
- Blender bottle shaker cups are not meant to be used with hot or warm beverages. Because the bottle’s strong seal prevents pressure from escaping, hot or warm liquids may force the flip lid to open abruptly and spray contents.
- When mixing additional substances that may produce pressure within the bottle such as pancake batter, waffle batter, and so on please use caution. Hold a finger over the flip cap while shaking these sorts of materials, and use caution when opening the lid.
- Similarly, carbonated beverages should not be served in Blender Bottle shaker cups.
7 Hacks For The Best way to Clean Blender Bottle
1. Baking Powder
Bpa free plastics are prone to odor retention if not cleaned immediately after use. One of the strategies is to immediately (after a protein shake) add one teaspoon of baking powder to the shaker and fill it with water.
Allow it to sit in a cup holder in your car or a backpack cup holder until you reach home. After that, wash it with soap and water. When you don’t have time to wash the shaker properly, the baking powder will help keep it from stinking.
2. Soap and Warm Water
We recommend cleaning your bottle with boiling hot water and dish soap if it has a lot of gunk in it. “Squeeze dish soap into the blender bottle after removing the cap, after that, carefully pour some boiling hot water into the bottle and set it aside to cool. Remove the top and clean it with soap and warm water separately, paying careful attention to the mouthpiece and cap, recommends soaking the bottle for at least 20 minutes before draining the soapy water and cleaning it thoroughly with a sponge and warm water.
3. Steep in a cup of Herbal Tea
Choose a tea with a refreshing and pleasant aroma, such as a fruity flavor. Recommends filling your protein shaker with hot (but not boiling) water and steeping a tea bag in it overnight after rinsing it with soap and water. Maybe there will be a little bit of tea flavor when you use it the next day of the morning.
4. Mouthwash Should Be Used After Rinsing
Mouthwash is a terrific method to destroy bacteria and reduce odors in your container, much like your mouth. Simply pour roughly 1/3 to 1/2 cup of mouthwash into your shaker bottle and mix. Recommends rinsing your shaker bottle and repeating if necessary
5. Pour in The Vanilla Extract
Blender Bottle recommends sprinkling a couple of paper towels with vanilla extract and placing them inside the bottle for 24 hours with the flip cap closed. This can also aid in the removal of lingering odors.
6. Allow Coffee Grinds To Soak Overnight
Coffee grounds, like baking soda, can be used as a natural deodorizer to trap aromas. After washing your shaker bottle with warm water and soap, put dried coffee grounds in the bottle overnight with the cover on for a more fragrant bottle the next day.
If not cleaned properly on a daily basis, a blender bottle can be extremely difficult to clean, put your vinegar in warm liquid or water, then pour the liquid into the blender bottle. Vinegar is a fantastic remedy because it disinfects and even removes odors from a blender bottle.
How To Remove Smell From Your Blender Bottle Step By Step
Now comes the fun part waiting for the magic to happen. Remove all of the coffee grounds and paper from the bottle. Allow the bottle to air out for another 24 to 48 hours with the lid off. You’ll be astounded at how much better your Blender Bottle smells now.
Fill your bottle halfway with a vinegar-baking soda mixture. Allow the mixture to lie overnight in the bottle, cap exposed to the air.
Wet a piece of newspaper or a paper towel with water or a few drops of vanilla extract. The paper towel or newspaper will then be crumbled and stuffed into your bottle. This may appear unusual at first, but it works. Screw on the lid of your bottle and leave it totally closed for 24 hours.
After the 24-hour period has passed, pour damp coffee grounds into the bottle. It may sound like a high school scientific experiment at this point, but trust me when I say it will work. Screw the lid on securely and let it sit for another full night with the cap closed, with a small scoop of damp coffee grounds inside the bottle.
How To Clean Your Stinky Blender Bottle
1. Filling the Blender Bottle almost to the top with warm water, adding a couple of teaspoons of bleach, and letting it soak overnight has proven to be the most effective approach for me to remove odors.
2. Allow a mixture of baking soda and vinegar to rest in the bottle overnight (with the flip cap open).
3. Sprinkle a few drops of vanilla extract over a couple of paper towels, or sprinkle a piece of newspaper with water. Place the crumpled newspaper or paper towels into the bottle. Close the cover and set it aside for 24 hours.
4. Fill the bottle halfway with damp coffee grounds, seal it, and leave it to sit overnight.
Best Way To Clean Blender Bottle: Bottom Line
We’ve answered the question what is the best technique to clean a blender bottle? in this quick article. An in-depth examination of the best method for cleaning a blender bottle, In addition, we’ve talked about how to clean a blender bottle for your convenience hope you find your question. Happy juicing!
Read more about: Can you shred chicken in a blender
Thank you for visiting!
Olivia Olsen is a food, beverage kitchen blender expert/professional writer with a degree in culinary arts, as professional chef. Olivia & his team are a smoothie enthusiast and overall fitness fanatic. We love sharing our passion for juicing with others, we have massive experience in kitchen stuff different brands blenders, to test and review products like kitchen blenders, juicers, and more.